Ewa Sonnet Love

Olivia Palermo's Paris Fashion Week Style AW14
Yesterday I showed you my favourite Olivia Palermo outfit from Paris Fashion Week AW14. Today, I bring you the rest of her efforts. Because she has an uncanny ability to pick the perfect outfit for HER style, whilst at the same time inspiring OUR style and supporting a designer. It is quite brilliant. Ultimately not terribly useful to the world, but brilliant none-the-less.
Also, I wanted to demonstrate how she mixes things up. Keeps her silhouettes and key accessories the same, but still manages to look completely different every time. Kate Middleton could learn a whole lot from Liv, here. Hair can be changed up without compromising her style. Amazing.
I really loved her hair down at Andrew Gn, but then slicked back at Nina Ricci and finally, loosened a bit with tendrils for the evening event. I mean, it's not that hard, is it?
But after the Valentino of yesterday, my next absolute favourite of her looks was this one. At Dior. Signature OP chunky neck piece under the collar, but such a modern Dior dress. What did I say at the beginning? Brilliant. FACT.
Idle Talk: