Ewa Sonnet Love

Suki Waterhouse is the New face of Superga Spring/Summer 2014
We call "undone-done-ness" the holy grail of fashion styling. That ability that specific British people like Alexa Chung and Sienna Miller have of being able to look incredible without trying to hard. Of course they have spent hours and tried very hard to achieve the look, but they don't LOOK as if they have tried. It is perfection as far as I am concerned.
The Italians apparently call it sprezzatura and this is the mood Superga tries to capture for its brand and the campaign shots. Which is why they have selected another English model to be their new face. This time it is Burberry favourite and Bradley Cooper's girlfriend, Suki Waterhouse.
I will tell you this: I love Superga sneakers and they are hands-down my favourite casual shoes for the winter months. In fact, they are my only choice. They are SO COMFORTABLE. And cool. A bit like this new campaign. Awesome.
PS: I would like to add these leopard print sneakers to my collection this season. Who is with me?
Idle Talk: