Ewa Sonnet Love

Candice Boucher by Gavin Kleinschmidt
My friend, the photographer Gavin Kleinschmidt, was shooting one of South Africa's most successful model exports the other day, Candice Boucher. Just for fun. As you do. As he and I were working on another shoot, I saw the images and asked that he share them with me so that I can post them for you guys. I know how much you like a beautiful fashion editorial. Especially when it features one of our best local girls.
Another fashion friend, Althea McPherson, styled the shoot. Very glossy, very Euro glam.
I always think that it is such a pity when photographers do great tests and then they only get seen by the bookers and on go sees. What a waste! So I am hoping to get more of these shoots for you guys to enjoy over the next few weeks. I hope you like them.
Idle Talk: