Ewa Sonnet Love

Victoria Beckham in a Cardigan
Oh my goodness. I don't think that I have ever loved an outfit on Victoria Beckham as much as I like this one. Seriously. The pretty is back! Love the Victoria Beckham white dress of course, but the hero of this look is that darling embroidered cardigan. I was just saying the other day how I inexplicably loved VB in a cardigan, and now look what she has done! Stunning.
Of course Vicky is still in Beijing. I know that since we are fantasy friends. And this is one of the outfits that she wore for her tour.
But the big news of the last 24 hours has not been the cardigan surprisingly. It was the fact that she has been using a £22,000 phone to post all those cool images from her trip. Ahem. I believe the Beckhams can afford it. I don't mean to trivialise this, but if anyone has earned their dosh, it is the Beckhams. They never stop getting out there and showing what they can do. If they reap the rewards of that, I'm no judge.
Of course a day without a good Victoria Beckham outfit and bag is not worth living, so we had that and a great aerial view of Beijing from VB yesterday.
And then she rested. With a glass of wine. Like most people.
Idle Talk: