Ewa Sonnet Love

Jessica Chastain for W Magazine
Oh my goodness. You know how I love a Jessica Chastain fashion editorial. And this one for W Magazine is twisted in the very best possible way. I may be skipping for the rest of the day, I am so delighted with the bizarre beauty of this story. This is what makes fashion glorious for me.

Of course choosing to have Jessica play different characters in every photograph is inspired. That's why they pay fashion editor Edward Enninful the very biggest bucks of course. She is such a versatile actress, it is almost obvious.

And then throwing in all the couture any girl could ever dream of. Especially from Dior and Giambattista Valli, and Chanel, and Armani Prive, and Atelier Versace, and Valentino, and Jean Paul Gaultier. I think I have them all covered.
The story was shot by photographer Paolo Roversi. And there is a full dose of van Cleef and Arpels jewels sprinkled throughout. As you do.

Idle Talk: