Ewa Sonnet Love

Victoria Beckham in Victoria Beckham in Beijing
Ah, my fantasy friend Victoria Beckham has always said that the airport is her runway. Well, it appears we can extend this to include the streets of Beijing too. She had a champion weekend of fashion there, launching her Range Rover. And then she took a little look around the city with baby Harper and her friend and hair stylist Ken Paves. Wearing a selection of Victoria Beckham collection dresses of course.
So far my favourite dress was the first soft pink one with the collar and cuffs. But this is rivalled strongly by this red and black stripe. I like the v-neck. I love the length. And let's be honest, a pair of peep toe Tom Ford boots is always going to look hot. As has become her custom, VB tweeted a picture of her getting ready in this outfit.
And I love it when VB wears a cardigan. I'm not sure why. Maybe because I think it makes her more like us. Although I can't see me and my hairdresser getting to make our own coffees in the local Starbucks — as she tweeted another image of the cavorting in Beijing. I like that she left her sunnies on the the occasion. I can just hear her saying, 'wait I need to put them on, it'll make it even more ridiculous.' I told you she was funny. 
Idle Talk: