Ewa Sonnet Love

Princess Charlene Cuts Her Hair. I Know.
I gives me great pleasure to share this exciting news with you all. Onse very own royalty, Her Serene Highness Princess Charlene of Monaco, has in fact staged a massive rebellion and defied all the rules in the book of being a modern princess. Yes, she cut off her hair. Into a cute short style that works for her face and her hair. And lands up looking pretty chic, in my opinion.
Seen at the tennis this weekend, where she and the hubs watched Nadal win, she looked elegant in a white wide leg trouser and shirt with a cool standy-uppy collar. I like. The official blazer finished it off looking good and the hair was perfect for this southern European style.
Let's be honest. This chick is a swimmer. And she has fine hair. There is no way it was ever going to work in the manner of The Middleton. She gamely tried. As princesses must. And then, with some confidence borne from making a quiet and measured success of her first year of princessdom, she cut it off. Sure it's not as young and pretty as people seem to want from a Princess. But it is classy. And it works for her. I say bravo. What do you say?
Idle Talk: