Ewa Sonnet Love

Emma Stone Style from Spiderman 2 Promotional Tour
You know we need a round up the delightful Emma Stone's tour wardrobe from the Spidey promo juggernaut last week. My favourite are almost certainly not the same as others. Because, you see, I ADORED the slightly weird Valentino and Chanel gowns that she wore on the red carpet in Paris and Berlin. They are kinda granny-chic. Definitely more hipster. And for sure more girl-fashion than something to attract the guys. And those of you who don't understand that, are not my people. Fact.
But I also liked the extremes of the black and white. The Dolce and Gabbana lace look is pretty and the black Lanvin is a bit daring and dangerous. This may be more other people's cup of tea. And I get that. But they are not my absolute favourites.
I was definitely swayed by Emma's high-low off duty vibes. I am always going to be a sucker for a spangle jacket paired with jeans. Love it.
And then we need to talk about the Erdem day-time dress. With spangle. And A CAPE. Yes, people. This has to be my favourite favourite because it has A CAPE. I love a cape. Forever. Do you?
Idle Talk: