Ewa Sonnet Love

By Hook or By Cooke: Episode 1.1 May 2012


I have been working for a little while on a web video project with some of my friends in the SA fashion industry. It is called By Hook or By Cooke. I am of course the Cooke. It is in part inspired by the endless conversations we have about fashion where we chuckle for hours. And in part by Top Gear. And in part by Fashion Police (obvs). And in part by wanting to do something fun with video on my site. And wanting to laugh a lot.
Take a gander at this first little pilot piece. The first episode is in three parts. This is the first. The other two are more focussed on trends and general interest discussions. And this is a soft launch. You can let me know what you think (be kind) and we will try and incorporate your feedback into the episodes to follow. Just remember it is just for fun. Or as the British say, just for shits and giggles. 
If you want to be a guest on the recordings, or a sponsor, and have a great sense of humour, just let me know in the comments or email me. I hope you have as much fun watching it as we had filming it. 
Idle Talk: