Ewa Sonnet Love

Cannes 2012 Red Carpet: Best Dressed of Days 4/5
I almost just want to post these pictures from the 2012 Cannes Film Festival this weekend and leave it right there. I mean these gowns are just amazing. They tell the whole story. No need for me to editorialise. But I will provide some detail for you, if you like. Starting with Cannes judge, Diane Kruger. Who has looked unbelievable all week. These are Jason Wu and Vivienne Westwood. I love both without reservation.
Naomi Watts didn't look bad either this weekend. That cream Marchesa is magnificent and the feathered and sequined Gucci is something I would happily add to my wardrobe.
Jessica Chastain continues to be incredible. She wore Dolce & Gabbana florals (I love), Herve Leger stripes (amazing) and Gucci sequin this weekend.
She also wore a sensational Giorgio Armani cream draped gown this weekend and I may have wept just a little that I am not her.
I also loved the stunning Valentino that Fan Bingbing wore to the L'Oreal Paris event. This is the first time I have seen someone off the runway look so perfect in it. And Freida Pinto was fabulous in Paco Rabanne — her best look of the Cannes Film Festival 2012 hands down. Don't you think?
Idle Talk: