Ewa Sonnet Love

Cannes 2012 Red Carpet: Day 2 Premier
Oh my goodness. Marion Cotillard is the star that launched a new movie at Cannes 2012 Film Festival last night. And my goodness me, she looked AMAZING. In Dior. Of course. How I adore navy and black together. She looked utterly sublime, no?
How I love a string of floral diamonds in one's hair too. The wonderfully pouf of hair, strung like a Christmas tree with lights. This must be the hair style of the year so far.
Other ladies also looked great at the event. Freida Pinto in lime yellow Atelier Versace. She knocks this one out the park. Great colour. Great structure. Just a teeny tiny bit bored of her in a slashed leg situation however. Looking forward to a dress today without a split up the front.
I am also losing a smidge of patience with lovely Eva Longoria. Obviously she looks magnificent in this Emilio Pucci dress. Incredible. And yet. I really want to her to do something without a train now. Please.
I have no such requests of Jane Fonda. Seriously. In Stella McCartney. Has she sold her soul to the devil to look like this? I'll bet she has. New style hero right here. Love.
Idle Talk: