Ewa Sonnet Love

Jennifer Lopez Quits Idol and Poses in Swimwear for Vogue
You know I love Jennifer Lopez. She is one of the very rare women in the world that just glows. She is a star simply by glowing like one. Amazing. Yesterday it was announced that she was leaving American Idol after this season. So I am quite bummed about that. I will have to do an outfit retrospective. It is all that singing, dancing, acting, twins stuff she has going on. And in between that posing for Vogue stuff.
Not any magazine, you know, Vogue. In her cozzie. At 42 years of age. After birthing twins. I would be jealous if I didn't know how hard she has to work to look like this. The hours she has to put in with the trainer and the choreographer (no, I don't mean the dancer, but that too.)
She is quite honest about it which I admire. Remember when she told us that HD was no woman's friend. And still, she looks amazing almost all the time. Especially when decked out in these very high end designer bathing suits. Who knew that there was Chanel swimwear? (Well we did from the cruise collection, but you know, you forget).
Also, the red Gucci swimsuit. The Max Azria for Hervé Léger black bondage number up top is particularly impressive, right? And still she glows. Amazing.
Idle Talk: