Ewa Sonnet Love

Charlize Theron in Dior (Again)
I love that Charlize Theron, onse very own a-list, Oscar-winning actress loves the house of Dior about as much as I do. Pretty much whenever she needs an outfit for a premier or big red carpet, she works with Dior and arrives looking lovely. As she was last night at the London premier of her other new movie, Prometheus. In blue strapless spangle with a side split. Lovely.
More importantly, Charlize filmed an appearance for Graham Norton while in the UK. She was a guest alongside the mighty John Hamm. She looked lovely in red. But more than that, she looked exactly as I would expect I would look if I ever had the good fortune to sit nest to John Hamm anywhere. Look at her expression. Just incredibly pleased, right?
Before she swiftly moved on to a touch of light flirting (hair behind the ear) and a bit of show-off laughs. Exactly as every single one of us normal girls would when in the presence of such a man. It is just the most delicious thing in the world to be having a bit of fun with a lovely man. Go Charlize. You did it for us all. Yum.
While we are recapping on Charlize's outfits this week, can we also just have a squizz at this rather lovely black Lanvin she wore a couple of days ago? I think that this may be my best outfit of the week. I think she looks as good as she ever has. What do you think? Good week for Charlize. Good outfits. Good laughs. Good girl.
Idle Talk: