Ewa Sonnet Love

Kate Moss Day: Kate for UK InStyle
Looking for something else, I tripped and fell down the black hole of Kate Moss yesterday. It happens on the interwebs, right? One minute you are looking for something specific, next thing you know you have the most amazing collection of images of Kate Moss strewn over your desktop.
And let me say, in the interests of full disclosure, I am not a fan of the girl from Croydon. And yet, I can still find the four stories I will feature today gob smackingly beautiful. All so very different. All from the last couple of months. As if we needed more evidence that this newly wed, 30-something model, still had all the goods.
Anyhoodle, this one is from the latest issue of UK InStyle. In which she admits to giving up on the city party life and enjoying the countryside and quiet nights in. Just like me then, hmmm.
Idle Talk: