Ewa Sonnet Love

Alexa Chung and Lana Del Rey : Pals
And with a quick click of Instagram, the world is aware of a new best mate situation. Not only did we find out last week that new song sensation, Lana Del Rey was buddies with Heart of Dixie actress, Jaime King, but now we see that she and Alexa Chung have become friends. The picture, posted on the social networking site, simply said 'Pals'. 
It was taken at the Mulberry dinner on Sunday night, as part of the Frieze Art Fair in New York. Obviously the girls wore Mulberry, and while Lana carried her namesake hand bag, the Del Rey, Alexa chose to go with a Mulberry handsak that was a little smaller and more evening-friendly than her Alexa bag. But I do prefer Alexa's dress. Lana may be in hot fashion colour, tangerine, but I think that the look is a little frumpy. And I don't care what you say, I ADORE Alexa's hair. Yay. I feel so much better about my fantasy friend after that debacle of an outfit at the Met Gala. Phew.

Idle Talk: