Ewa Sonnet Love

Stunning Old Lasses for Ponystep Magazine SS2012
Have you ever seen a fashion editorial so delightful? I am beside myself with silly grins and delightful whoops. I love an oldie. I have so much respect for them and yet always seem to screech with laughter every time I am in their company. And they have such style! Sure they may be as bitchy as hell about their friends and neighbours but they always seem to have impeccable manners. Yes, I love an oldie.
This story features a bunch of them who definitely still have it. Their names are Edna, Ratka and Vivien and I would die to meet them and hang out with them for a bit. I'll bet they have good stories. Especially about each other.

And every single look is designer, for the latest collections, including from edgier labels like Marni, Christopher Kane and Sonia Rykiel. But also the standards like Chloe, Valentino, Prada, Moschino, and Celine.

The story was shot by Andreas Larsson for the 2012 spring summer issue of  Ponystep magazine. I am just sorry I didn't think of it first.
Idle Talk: