Ewa Sonnet Love

2012 Critics Choice TV Awards Red Carpet Best Dressed
On Sunday night somewhere in LA, the 2012 Critics Choice Awards took place and some of our most favourite TV characters and artists won some hardware. A lot of people that I follow tweeted about it. What they were wearing, how much fun they were having, and their excitement if they won. Not all of these made it onto my best dressed list however. Which was, for me, topped by winner Zoe Deschanel in red Oscar de la Renta. I love this. Floral, vibrant and still perfectly her.
Also looking amazing, but getting very little recognition for it was Two Broke Girls actress Beth Behrs wearing a pale pink Paule Ka dress. And I love the pink lip on her. I think that this is elegant and chic. I will broker no argument on it.
Rounding out my top three was my girl Cat Deeley. Showing off those summer limbs and highlights in a nude kaftan column. Which was by one of my absolute favourite British designers, Mulberry. LOVE!
Filling up the rest of the best dressed ladies were the incomparable Julianne Moore, in sleek and lovely Jason Wu, Private Practice's Kate Walsh in a sunshine dandy Jenny Packham, the adorable Ginnifer Goodwin in a typically edgy Viktor + Rolf dress and Ceecee (I mean Hannah Simone) from The New Girl in an amazing Peter Pilotto dress that no one else seems to have identified. *smug*
So who was your favourite? Do you agree with my best dressed list or want to add someone of your own? Let me know!
Idle Talk: