Ewa Sonnet Love

Danni Minogue for InStyle Australia. At Last.
Many of you would have forgotten the other member of my fantasy fashion book club, seeing as she has all but disappeared off the radar for the past year. Just as a refresher, the book club members are me, Victoria Beckham, Alexa Chung, Cat Deely and Dannii Minogue. And just yesterday I managed to find the latest pics of Dannii from her native Australia.
They were shot for the new July 2012 issue of InStyle, and were shot on a boat, off Hayman Island in Oz. How stunning do they look? If I wasn't having a brilliant time in Bangkok at the minute, I would be booking my ticket to Hayman Island in a heartbeat.
Dannii is wearing mostly her own designs, Project D, which she designs with her friend Tabitha Somerset-Webb. Although that is a Louis Vuitton case she is carrying, of course. What do you think? Cool images, right?
Idle Talk: