Ewa Sonnet Love

Emma Stone in Burberry. Twice.
Yesterday the lovely Emma Stone wore Burberry. Twice in one day. Let us count the ways. First she popped out during the day in her local area of New York City in a classic Burberry trench coat. Emma has worn this coat at least twice before so we know it is her personal item and not a stylist's loaner. Nice to know, right?
Later she attended another charity function with her man Andrew Garfield. At this event she was wearing that ADORABLE doggie print t-shirt, also by Burberry. She teamed it with a jacket and her favourite skinny Rag & Bone jeans and Chanel flat shoes (just like mine...)
The last Burberry motif I was all over was that owl one that Lady Mary wore on the weekend. Now I am all about the puppies. Such a fun trend for next season. I don't think that I am going to wait that long. I just need to make a decision as to which critter I am going to choose. Any suggestions?
Idle Talk: