Ewa Sonnet Love

Diane Kruger in Alessandra Rich. And Pacey Witter.
For two weeks last month we got SCHOOLED in fashion on the red carpet but one Diane Kruger. AKA the lady who stole my husband, Pacey Witter. She appeared every single day on that red carpet looking immaculate, inspiring, exciting. Never once giving us what we expected. And yet always looking appropriate. She amazed us all. We didn't have to think twice about her outfits. They were just sensational. Not so this latest red carpet appearance. In a look by Alessandra Rich. Shoes by Jimmy Choo.
Which is not to say that I don't think that she looks fantastic. I think that this is flawless. Just not obviously so. I am not entirely sure I always want my fashion so complicated. I was just saying last night, I am given to appreciating the superficial as I age and lose all intellectual affectation. I like things to be pretty and joyfully great. But every so often it is cool to see something like this and just know that nobody could have worn it better or more beautifully. This is fashion. Not pretty dresses. Fashion.
Idle Talk: