Ewa Sonnet Love

Michelle Williams' Fruity Style in Jason Wu

We know that prints are huge for next summer. Totes got that. But what has emerged rather surprisingly from the streets of the northern hemisphere, is that the most popular of all the prints is the tropical, fruity floral variety. Just look at the utterly adorable Michelle Williams in her Jason Wu dress yesterday. Fresh and summer-of-fun style.
And while I also love those Tabitha Simmons heeled loafers, I am not sure that they are the perfect match with the wonderful dress. I probs would have gone for a strappy metallic flat or some such thing.
Later Michelle was seen at a screening of her new movie Take This Waltz in a lace up black dress, white shoes (with the now obligatory ankle weights) and a perfect manicure.
I like the dress. I do. I am just not sure that those tassels are totally safe. One bad camera angle and you are wearing nipple tassels, right? What do you think? LBD v Fruity Fiesta. Vote now.
Idle Talk: