Ewa Sonnet Love

Drew Barrymore Gets Married in Chanel
Well we still haven't seen a decent picture of Drew Barrymore's wedding dress from the weekend. I am rather desperate to because is was designed by the Kaiser Karl Lagerveld himself for Chanel. So all we can see for now is the 'joker' collar and the very happy people involved.
The two versions of the cover for People magazine show us that it was made from a draped silk and her baby bump was circled by a contrast black ribbon belt. I have to say that if I got the Kaiser to make my wedding dress, I would show the damn thing off via every conceivable medium, I would be so chuffed with myself.
But they look happy and that's the main thing, right. (No, dammit, seeing the dress properly is the main thing. But shhh. I am just a bit superficial like that.)
Idle Talk: