Ewa Sonnet Love

Victoria Beckham's New Collection for Net-A-Porter
Last Friday evening I was casually flicking through my Twitter stream and saw a tweet from my mate Victoria Beckham, announcing her new exclusive collection for Net-a-Porter (in her fluffy slippers).
Victoria was out the next day in a different dress altogether — and shoes we have never seen her in before. WEDGES! It reminded me of the new collection so I will confess that I went and looked at it and did some very nervous currency conversions before weeping into my pillow with self pity as I will never be able to afford one of these gorgeous little numbers.
Bearing in mind that this is the Victoria, Victoria Beckham collection and not the even more pricey main line. Sigh. And they are SO adorable, right?
These are my favourites. I think that the little pleated one on the left is perfect for Kate Middleton. She should snap it up before they sell out! At least then I would know one had gone to a good home.
What do you think of the new line? Perfect summer frocks or same old? Let me know.
Idle Talk: