Ewa Sonnet Love

Eva Mendes Covers UK Marie Claire, July 2012
We all kind of love Eva Mendes, right. I mean I know there is a bit of a backlash now due to the fact that she is dating Ryan Gosling. I'm not personally crazy about the chap, but I feel ya. But still, she is cool.
She is not obviously sexy. It's kind of an inner vibe that just oozes out of her. And she's not obviously a fashion plate either, and yet, she looks ladylike chic whenever she steps out of her home. And there are photographers to capture every one of those times. Now she is on the cover of the UK Marie Claire for July 2012.
In a blend of hilarious, sultry and slutty (in a weirdly good way), the shoot captures the essence of the every-woman that we would all love to be. Or to hang out with. As soon as she has ditched that Gosling, I may invite her to fantasy fashion book club and see how it goes. I think it would be a hoot.
What do you think?
Idle Talk: