Ewa Sonnet Love

Gifts From Me to Me: Jo Malone


I went to the opening function for the new Jo Malone store at Canal Walk a couple of weeks ago. It was literally a dark and stormy night. And I stumbled into the store wet and bedraggled and feeling a bit sorry for myself. How I came alive under the wonderful luxury of the aromas and scents in the store.
There is actually nothing on earth better suited to making a girl feel better than a store-load of Jo Malone. As they massaged my hands with a combination of their fresh, floral fragranced oils and creams, life started to feel so much better. And before I knew it I had selected a candle, a hand cream and a personalised fragrance — a unique scent combination that I love. And somehow life was better. I was definitely significantly poorer at that stage, but I felt great. If you want a luxury experience, with excellent customer service and a real treat for yourself, then take yourself off to the British enclave of Jo Malone. It's totally worth it.
Idle Talk: