Ewa Sonnet Love

Nicole Kidman Dazzles. And Perplexes.
Nicole Kidman is one of those A-list superstars that, when they get their red carpet right, they are unbeatable. This silver shimmer of a Dolce + Gabbana dress is sensational. She is a column of sheer perfection in it and she KILLS every other woman on that carpet. I love it.
Even off duty in that simple black knit and full skirt, Nicole is a style star. I look at these pictures and I think about my own wardrobe, inspired to try something ladylike but understatedly sexy. She is really the master of that. There is not doubt that Nicole Kidman is a lady.
And then she does this. Obviously I blame Prada to start with. The colour is wrong for her, it's NOT ladylike, that shoulder detail is weird and the whole vibe screams someone younger and less elegant. But man those bosoms draw you in. Obviously there is much speculation that these ladies have been assisted, and I am pretty sure that that is accurate. Not my business, however. What is my business is the fact that Nicole is a lady and doesn't get the girls out in a cavalier fashion. Like, ever. So why now? What was it about this dress that made her deviate so dramatically from her usual style? No idea. But I will say this, her husband Keith Urban looks happy, and maybe some days that is all that matters.
Idle Talk: