Ewa Sonnet Love

Princess Charlene In Turquoise To Meet A Dynasty
There is nothing that I enjoy more than the image of real life royalty, meeting the Queens that we have all ordained for ourselves. I mean if Joan Collins isn't royalty I don't know what is. This woman is MAGNIFICENT. And yesterday onse very own princess HSH Princess Charlene of Monaco (and Benoni) was lucky enough to meet and have her photo taken with Joan Collins. Lucky fish.
Charlene also got to meet Eva Longoria, all decked out in her European tour wardrobe (although I am not so sure about this bobbly beige number with the deep v-neck). What do you think? I am sad to say that as lovely as Charlene looked in her turquoise frock, diamonds and cute hair twist, Ma'am in her pink dress and lips will always win in the glamour stakes. Right?
Idle Talk: