Ewa Sonnet Love

Thula Sindi Collection for 36Boutiques
Sometimes I post my own work on here. Not very often, mind, because that would be such a poncey thing to do. And goodness knows, we don't want that. But I want to let you know that this is not my work. I may have been a slightly distant creative influence on it, but I can take no credit for these lovely shots. So I thought it would be absolutely fine to show them off to you.
Except that I love Thula Sindi and wanted the team here at 36B (where I work during the day) to do a shoot specially for his collection on the site. I also was quite insistent that Mala (from Moda Models) was the girl to do it with. She is just a amazon of beauty and just happened to be in town.
The story was shot by Angie Lazaro and the styling was all done by my desk mate Alexis Chaffe, who you will all know from By Hook or By Cooke.
The hair and make up was beautifully crafted by Nathaline Renaud. And of course all the garments are by the adored designer Thula Sindi.
The idea was to capture the essence of the woman Thula designs for. The intelligence, the ambition, the heart, the beauty, the on-the-go attitude. And then see it both in colour and in black and white. All the garments are available from online shopping site 36Boutiques.com
Idle Talk: