Ewa Sonnet Love

2012 Comic Con Best Dressed: Nikki Reed and Asheley Greene
It is baffling to me that this Twilight franchise is STILL carrying on. I thought it was over about two years ago. But apparently not. And so the stars of the movies turn up at the 2012 Comic Con gathering where their disciples flock to each year to worship them. And I am not complaining either, as two of the cast are great little dressers. Both Nikki Reed and Ashley Greene pulled out all the stops to give our first days this year a flavour of style. And I like it.
While Nikki did classic high-lo for the event, Ashley did elegant chic, looking sleek and stunning in that white sheath for day, accessorised with natural tan leather. Very clever. However, my favourite look of all four is the striped tee and leather skirt that Nikki wore. I LOVE it.
For the more formal component, Ashley's Oscar de la Renta floral dress was beautiful and elegant and really showed off her burgeoning style status.
Nikki's formal dress was more risky, by Etro. I like the daring approach and the cool simplicity that she dumbed it down with. I think that she is the more interesting of the two dressers. But maybe Ash took the dressier stakes? What do you think?
Idle Talk: