Ewa Sonnet Love

Win With 36Boutiques and StyleGuideCT! Birthday Collar.
It is my birthday today! Hip hip hooray! And so it is time to give something that I absolutely love and adore away to you guys. Something super stylish. Something that I have in my own wardrobe. Something that I rate as the single most fashionable item to be produced here in South Africa this year. Yes, I said this year. I speak of course about the Loin Cloth and Ashes African print detachable collar. With a signature brooch set. Worth R450. To one of you.
Go onto the Loin Cloth & Ashes store on the 36Boutiques site and choose a print that you like. Let me know in the comments below which colour you prefer and your email address. I will let you know on Monday who gets my birthday gift. So simple. Go ahead. It is stunning.
Idle Talk: