Ewa Sonnet Love

Alexa Chung Gets All Tied Up In The Heat
Some people are better suited to the cold. And some people positively thrive in the heat. Some lucky people manage both with equal aplomb. I can't bear those people. Alexa Chung is not one of those people. Many of you ask me why I bother with Alexa in my fashion fantasy book club. This is why. This and the fact that she is really, really funny.
I love a normal girl. A girl that sweats when the heat is too much. A girl that tries to get a bit cooler by tying her shirt in a bow, thereby looking even more hot and bothered. All the elements of a FABULOUS look are in this outfit. Man, that skirt is AMAZING. But for once, Alexa looks like shit. And I love her all the more for it.
She tried harder the next day. Keeping it really simple in shorts and a plain white tee. Hair and make-up immaculate. That lip colour!!! And then she tied a flannel check 90s grunge shirt around her waist for flair. Genius. Alexa may not be suited to the heat, but she sure can pull something interesting out when she has to put up with it. She just needs a day or two to get used to it...
Idle Talk: