Ewa Sonnet Love

Best Black and White of the Week: Nicole Richie Holiday Style
The only other contender for best black and white of the week this week, was Nicole Richie in her holiday togs. I LOVE those shoes. I love that neck scarf. I love this outfit. I die.
Of course Nicole hasn't only been wearing black and white on her hols. She was using this gorgeous crochet orange slip dress as a beach cover-up. And looked better than I ever have in my poncey silk sarong, to be fair.
Nicole has been really family focused on this holiday in Portofino, Italy. She has been playing with the kids on the beach, taking them shopping, doing water activities with them. All in. And for this she has been wearing easy-fit and floaty fabrics for practicality and to beat the heat. But she is Nicole Richie and a stash of her own accessories are never far away. I am mad for this gold chain necklace. You?
Idle Talk: