Ewa Sonnet Love

Behati Prinsloo Has Found the Robin to Her Batman
African Victoria Secret Angel, Behati Prinsloo, recently got engaged to Maroon 5 frontman, Adam Levine. And now the two of them are house hunting in New York for a place to call their own, to kick off their married life together. Can everyone say ahhhhhh. They really are just adorable, never letting go of each other.
I like to think of it as a Batman and Robin pairing, as evidenced by Bee's cool t-shirt that she wore with her skinny, skinny jeans and flip flops as they viewed properties yesterday.
Earlier, Adam had to reshoot some scenes for his movie Can A Song Save Your Life with Keira Knightly. Behati came along to keep him company. Clearly he is a funny guy, having her in stitches non-stop. I think it is cool how she has repurposed a Hawaiian print shirt as a kimono. And of course you all know how I love a fedora. I think she looks awesome. And happy. And both of those things make me very pleased. Yay.
Idle Talk: