Ewa Sonnet Love

Angelina Jolie All Dressed in Black in Tokyo, Japan
Last night Angelina Jolie took her newly rediscovered smiles onto the red carpet for Brad Pitt's World War Z premier in Tokyo. For the event she wore a black one-shoulder gown by Saint Laurent. Her current designer of preference for all her black dress needs.
Of course she looked sensational. She is a fantastic looking woman. And when smiling, is impossible to look past. Sure, the repetitive black dress heaviness is getting stale. But I will take these smiles over an exciting dress any day. That goes for everyone.
It's just that earlier in the day, Angelina had done a talk at a screening of her own directorial movie, In The Land of Blood and Honey in Tokyo. For that event she wore a Michael Kors dress. Also in black. Also heavy. I know it had a lighter trimmed hem. But over-all she looked beautiful but weighed down by her dress. That's what I think anyway. You may disagree.
I love Angie when she is less encumbered by a dress. I love her in her black skinny jeans and super-cute sandals that she wore when she arrived in Tokyo. Sure, it is still black. But there is a much lighter feel to it all. I think that now she is smiling and laughing more, it is time to be less earnest about her wardrobe. More carefree. More freewheeling. I think that would really suit her. What do you think?
Idle Talk: