Ewa Sonnet Love

Best Black and White of the Week, July 2013
Once again this week we have seen a wide range of ways to express your black and white. It is such an uber trend that we have to do a round up each Friday, and there is always something for everyone. For me this week there was Ms Dita von Teese in her Jenny Packham black and white polka dots. Joining her in the geometrics, in one of my favourite dresses of the week, is Sting's daughter, Mickey Sumner. And I love how she added that excitement with the green heels. Also selling it: the bow and the Margot Tennenbaum hair. I die.
Nicole Scherzinger also added colour to her FindersKEEPERS black and white dress with pink heels this week. Very nice. But I liked Maria Sharapova's unusual Valentino shift more. You either love this or hate it. I loved it. What about you?
Kelly Rowland was judging X-Factor this week, all dressed in printed black and white. I'm not sure who it is by, but I hate the extra long sleeves in summer. Sad. But also in print this week was Teen Wolf actress Holland Roden. She was much more successful, wearing a very pretty black and white floral Naeem Khan dress to her Red 2 premier.
And then there was Miley Cyrus. On the same day of TV promotional activities, she turned up in this lovely Chanel black dress with white sleeve and collar detail. I like sporty-Chanel. And it works well on Miley. I just wish she had worn a bra. Has Britney taught her nothing?? And then she changed into a sensational black and white perforated bra and skirt combination by Marc Jacobs Resort. As much as I hate the bare midriff, I think she looks amazing in this. Maybe the favourite of the week for me. What about you?
Idle Talk: