Ewa Sonnet Love

ELLE and BlackBerry® Style Reporter Competition 2013
Are you South Africa's next amazing street style reporter? If the idea of blogging and tweeting smart, witty and insightful vignettes about fashion and people's style appeals to you, then I suggest that you enter ELLE magazine's second annual Style Reporter competition. The entry forms and information are all available here.
The delightful, charming and talented Trevor Stuurman was the winner last year and he saw it as his "first class ticket into the fashion industry."I can't imagine that you won't be able to make a career out of it, with the base that the twelve month contract with ELLE will give you. And all the camera equipment and training. So go on!! Enter.
From my perspective, I will tell you this for a fact — blogging about what people are wearing, interacting with your guys, making myself laugh as I write every morning, is the very best thing about my day. Every day. It is such a pleasure and a privilege to have a platform to share my love of fashion, style, great TV and obscure music quotes (they are hidden into posts almost every day). And to get to chat with you. So if you have any doubts at all, put them aside. If it all works out, you won't regret it. You may even thank me ;-) GOOD LUCK.
Idle Talk: