Ewa Sonnet Love

Dame Helen Mirren Kills It In Green Elie Saab at Red 2 Premier
Dame Helen Mirren is hot and talented and smart and witty. She is everything I want to be when I grow up. So I always love it when she really BRINGS it on the red carpet. I mean just look at this green Elie Saab draped dress on her. Draped green perfection. Accented ever so slightly with tangerine accessories. Amazing.
Of course I didn't love that underneath it all there was stripper heels. Super tacky. But at least this old broad has a sense of humour about it all. Nothing will dull the twinkle in her eye.
Earlier she had worn another awesome dress in a bold colour. The cobalt blue jewel encrusted dress she wore to her TV appearance was by Jenny Packham. She really knows what works for her. And, man, does it WORK. I love her.
Idle Talk: