Ewa Sonnet Love

Kate Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge, In Bikini Mystery
Yes, I know it is uncool to post the picture of the cover of the naughty Australian magazine that published the photos of Kate Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge, and Prince William's honeymoon, which they enjoyed in the Seychelles over a year ago. I thought about not showing you guys. But I eventually decided that it was out there anyway so we may as well have the conversation I am dying to have — which is what a fab black and gold bikini and who on earth designed it? Anyone?
Looking very toned and exercised, Kate looks incredible and sporty in her bikini, quite a different silhouette than what she creates with her clothes, which is softer and more feminine. I think it is super-smart to do this as her body is quite boyish. I like that she creates more of a curve, more hips really, when she dresses. It is after all, much more Princessy, no matter how hot her bod is in real life. Yay clever Kate. She gets ever more style-canny as she goes on.
Idle Talk: