Ewa Sonnet Love

Rihanna Covers Harpers Bazaar August 2012
This is how I like my Rihanna. Soft and pretty and elegant and fun and stylish. You know I have been struggling for months to find something positive to say about her outfits. And this cover and editorial in the August 2012 issue of Harpers Bazaar is the first time I have managed to breathe out. Phew.
Look how pretty she can be with soft bronzed make up and a brush through her hair.

Wearing the simplicity of Calvin Klein on the cover and through the story really assists in making the story more lovely and clean. And when someone has been all a bit grubby of late, this is awesome.
The story is shot by Camilla Akrans and Riri wears Tom Ford, Blamain, Alexander Wang and others in this story. Do you like it? Or is it too tame for your Rihanna? Let me know.
Idle Talk: