Ewa Sonnet Love

Rosamund Pike in Victoria Beckham with Exposed Bra
Obviously there is nothing I don't like about this Victoria Beckham dress. It is sassy and sporty. It is super fashionable and sleek and chic and cool. It fits actress Rosamund Pike like a dream and she looks sensational. And I love the Elie Saab heels with that burst of colour.
You know the same burst of colour that we get from the exposed bra we can see. Obviously deliberately. And with intent. I get that. I just don't know if I like that. Help me out here people. Clearly as a matter of course, we don't like to see someone's underwear. It's tacky. However, in this instance is it ok? Does it add a new dimension to the dress? I am flummoxed. Help a sista out.
Rosamund was on the red carpet last night promoting her new movie with Simon Pegg and Nick Front. This one is the last in the 'trilogy' comprising Sean of the Dead (best spoof movie EVER) and Hot Fuzz. Bra aside, I know for sure I will be seeing The World's End. Deffo. Will you?
Idle Talk: