Ewa Sonnet Love

Diane Kruger In Style Miss. Wha Ha Ha.
The magnificent style icon that is Diane Kruger (she that is currently living my life in my clothes and with my husband) suffered from a rare style miss on Tuesday night. Attending a Louis Vuitton party with my man Pacey Witter, aka Joshua Jackson, she wore a strange chocolate brown satin jacket in a boxy silhouette. Now I quite like this idea as it sits within the pyjama trend, but would have teamed it with powerful leather jean or something to add contrast to the softness.
Instead, Diane rather perplexingly paired the pyjama jacket with an equally soft, draped maxi skirt, in an unrelated shade and with a crumpled hem. I don't get it? Especially since Pacey looked so lovely.
Sadly, Diane made a rapid come back in the style stakes, appearing in Marchesa last night at a charity event and looked spectacular. I mean simply spectacular. Which is equally annoying and soothing. All is right with the world, but Diane is still living my life. She can keep the maxi skirt though. It's all hers.
Idle Talk: