Ewa Sonnet Love

Victoria Beckham in Victoria Beckham in Dublin. And Harper Walks!
Seriously. It is rare day when a wee nipper trumps a good outfit for me. But I nearly cried when I saw tiny little Harper Beckham up on her pins (and no doubt designer baby shoes) and walking through the airport in Dublin where her mum, Victoria Beckham had just landed.
Victoria was dressed in a military style coat for the Irish summer and Louboutin shoes. Actually I think that she looked particularly pretty. I am so much happier with her since she started being a bit more louche with that hair. The undone-doneness is working for her. It makes her more relatable.
Especially when she tweets pictures of the fuss that goes into it. There is no more believing that it is all natural. Victoria regularly tweets pics of the hair and make-up people giving her the once over before she makes her appearances. Good girl. There's even a little smile going on there.
Idle Talk: