Ewa Sonnet Love

Alexa Chung for Numero Japan, September 2012
So you probably all heard the news yesterday that my mate Alexa Chung is planning to design her own range of fashion at some stage. Not terribly immediate really, is it. I mean, of course she will. But "definitely looking into the idea" is not the same as "on sale next summer" now is it.
And so we will wait and see on this one. No doubt it will be super fabulous and we will all want it and it will affect trends all the way over here on the bottom tip of Africa, on the streets of Cape Town. No diggity. Now all I can say is WHEN? She doesn't let on in this Numero Japan feature. (No, I can't read Japanese. I used Google translate. Well, it offered.) But she looks amazing in her clashing prints. And yes, I will keep my ear to the ground and let you know as soon as I do. Excellent.
Idle Talk: