Ewa Sonnet Love

Best Black and White of the Day Part 2: Carey Mulligan
We don't see nearly enough of young Carey Mulligan. She is all dignified and private and keeps herself to herself unless she in promoting something. Which of course we respect. But every so often a pap catches her out on the streets, like she was yesterday in New York City. Just going about her business in black and white. And a splash of red.
Whenever I look at mega trends like black and white, I am always looking for ideas on how to do it differently. This cool tunic of a dress is simultaneously stylish and comfortable. Already winning. And then I love how the red slip-on sandals pull it together and say something about who she is.
Personally I am embracing granny sandals this summer. I will be getting some new Birkenstocks. Possibly in red now. And when I can afford it, some Swedish Hasbeen clogs. It's just what's going down. Deal with it.
Idle Talk: