Ewa Sonnet Love

Amanda Seyfried in Gucci and Stella McCartney
The Lovelace promotional tour continues, and I have another threesome for you today with the star of the movie, Amanda Seyfried. After last year's Les Mis promo tour, I am sure this feels like amateur hour for Amanda, but she is definitely pulling no punches, coming out with look after look of pleasure for us fashion watchers.
At the premier in Las Vegas this week, Mandy wore a great little gold dress by Gucci, paired with Givenchy heels. I thought the styling was brilliant. Incredibly pared down, hair back in a bun, bold but arresting shoes. So elegant. Nothing fighting with the gold of the dress. A tiny quibble would be the saggy side boob action we can see from the other angle. But I am going to mostly ignore that and enjoy the look.
Earlier, for the photo call, Amanda wore a white Stella McCartney two piece in a loose knit, and paired this with a pair of grey suede courts from Calvin Klein.
I always like white on Amanda. And the proportions are great on her. But what actually makes this outfit work is one simple thing. A bold lip colour. Without it, the whole thing would have looked like a white hessian sack. Excellent work lip-master.
To round it all up, Amanda wore another Stella McCartney look for the press conference. This soft pink floral shorts and blouse is actually a real treat. I WISH someone had thought to fit the look on ol' Mands first, since the shorts are too big and the top too small. Aside from that I love it...
Which was your favourite look from this week? Let me know.
Idle Talk: