Ewa Sonnet Love

Miley Cyrus Covers US Marie Claire, September 2012
Being on the cover of the September issue of a magazine is a VERY BIG DEAL. So imagine my surprise when the hot mess that is Miley Cyrus was chosen to cover the prestigious Marie Claire US. And when I say surprise, what I mean is disbelief. So much so that I was going to ignore it all together.
But actually it's not that bad. All togged up in Dior on the cover, with a great new haircut and fabulous make-up, Miley actually looks lovely. I can't actually find fault with it.
Except of course her mouth annoys me about as much as Keira Knightly. Which is, as you know, A LOT. Shame. I am being a bit mean. I am sorry about that because Miley wears cool clothes like this yellow Versace and the Aquilano.Rimondi brocade dress very, very nicely.
In fact the girl child makes the knitted Kanye West dress look hot. Hotter than Kim Kardashian could that's for sure. I'm impressed. What do you guys think? Right or wrong for an MC cover?
Idle Talk: