Ewa Sonnet Love

Anna Wintour in Lanvin for Moet & Chandon's 270 Anniversary Party
I don't often comment on Anna Wintour's outfits. Mostly because they are formulaic in the extreme (sleeveless, high round neck, fitted waist, fare skirt, Manolo Blahnik nude strappy low heels and a chunky neckpiece. Done.) But also because I am a little bit terrified that she may stumble across my insignificant commentary and then somehow turn me to ash. Remotely. You know she can do it.
But I must say that I really loved this floral Lanvin dress on her last night. She was the date of tennis player, Roger Federer, for the event in New York. And her interactions with him allowed us to see even more of the dress, including that zip detail at the back. Quite modern for our Anna.
The colour is fantastic. The style perfect for her without looking like it was made from the same pattern that all her dresses are made from. And she looked happy. I always like it when she looks happy. It means that she is a sniff less terrifying. That is all.
Idle Talk: