Ewa Sonnet Love

Rachel Weisz Covers UK Marie Claire September 2012
Good evening Mrs Bond. Rachel Weisz is her usual utterly beautiful self on the cover of the new UK issue of Marie Claire, inside which she maintains that she is not the soft, pretty English rise that she is made out to be.

Well, I can imagine that she isn't. I mean Daniel Craig is notoriously difficult and I can't imagine you could be a total door mat to get him to marry you. But aside from that she has a steel in her eyes and a darkness to her acting that I have always been aware of. That and she is just ridiculously pretty.

These images were shot by photographer Tesh, and feature clothing by Lanvin, Dolce & Gabbana, Jason Wu and others. And of course they all look lovely on her.
Do you like this cover or is the actress not to your taste? I don't think they did much to make her particularly relevant in this shoot so I am not sure I love the whole thing. Do you? Aside from her being properly pretty, I mean :)

Idle Talk: