Ewa Sonnet Love

Candice Swanepoel Covers Vogue Mexico Three Ways
The main shelf copy cover of onse Candice Swanepoel on Vogue Mexico has been widely published on the blogs. It is this one with her dressed in a bright red, 70s-inspired Valentino jumpsuit. And of course she looks incredible.
However, I have laid my hand upon two alternative covers, this one being a stunning Dolce and Gabbana red lace dress with that heavy chain neckpiece that I rather like.
And then this one is a close up. I am pretty sure that this was shot while Candice had her hair dyed for the CFDA awards a couple of months ago. It was all done in New York, where she was at the time, and we know this because I also ferreted out this short behind the scenes video of the shoot. She really is a fantastic looking woman. Especially in red. Third Vogue cover for the year. This girl is on fire.

Idle Talk: