Ewa Sonnet Love

Cate Blanchett in Christopher Kane for Blue Jasmine Paris Premier
How I absolutely adore Cate Blanchett and her impeccable yet exciting style. Never one to play it safe, she takes fashion risks, tries new designers, comes up with unexpected silhouettes and then makes them all work with her inimitable personal elegance. And so it is with this Christopher Kane dress that she wore to the Paris premier of Blue Jasmine last night.
Sure the dress is all asymmetry and weird length. That's kind of the best bit about it. The delicate black crochet over the nude lining could be goth-tastic, but Cate brings a delicacy and femininity to it that possible no one else could. She makes the length work with her height and carriage. She looks exquisitely beautiful in it and I completely love it. Posting on Cate is a funny thing, I don't get many hits. She is probably the least popular celeb that I post on. And yet, I can't help it. I just think she is the business. LOVE HER. Think she is possibly morphing into a mini-Tilda. And THAT my friends is a jolly good thing.
Idle Talk: